Sunday, June 27, 2010

Junking Expedition

Unfortunately my shopping trip did not go as planned this week.  Instead of waking up on Thursday ready to hit the stores with my mother, who just arrived into town on Wed., I woke up instead with the worst stomach ache.  I am not sure if I completely over did it the day before by painting in the "hotlanta" heat, but I felt awful.  I did manage to pull myself together and hit a few stores later in the day.  Here is a recap of a few of the items...


A pair of vintage milk glass lamps which will be adorable in a little girls room once I am finished with them.




Cute antique milk jug


Vintage bottle


And a cute shell...

That's it for now.  I spent most of my weekend not feeling well but still managed to get a little work done.  

XOXO
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails