Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome! Come on In...

So it appears that most of you started off by giving a tour of your homes.  Since we just moved in I don't have a lot of "afters" but I can certainly show you my "befores".  So come on in and make yourself at home!


 Here is the "little big gray house."  I haven't lived on one level since I was a kid but I must say that I could get used to this!  Living in such a small space has really forced us to be extremely organized.  There is no extra room for just stuff...everything has a place and I love it.


So here are the before shots:


The exciting foyer (NOT)


The formal living room...although there is nothing formal about this one!


The dining room....have you seen enough yet?

 

  The guest bath/Jordan's bath/powder room...don't you love rooms that have multi purposes? 
 


Ok that's enough for now.  You really don't want to see the master bath...it's a little scary.   In the next post, I will show you the progress.  Whew....


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails