Thursday, July 29, 2010

Painted Bliss

I got a new toy. 
Or shall I say...we got a new toy..
That's right, we went out and got the mack daddy air compressor and paint gun attachment! This is going to make our paint jobs so much easier and faster!!!  


In fact, look what we knocked out in just one day...






I say one day but we actually came back today to sand again and then repaint and seal but hey it was soooo much faster than normal.  





We turned out this beautiful French blue dresser with original hardware finished in a glossy white!!!   This would look darling in nursery or child's room.  


Pure painted bliss...

xoxo,
Karen






12 comments:

  1. What a pretty dresser you have now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your French blue dresser is really pretty. Love the glossy white hardware! Very chic! That French blue is such a calming, peaceful and feminine color...Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dresser looks Great!!
    & LOVE your blog title - makes me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this. and the hardware might be my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!

    I'm completely jealous of your compressor and sprayer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! What sprayer did you purchase? I am thinking you are pleased with it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a beautiful color and I love the hardware too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I love this---the dresser is to die for. And I'm envious of that air compressor--hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I ask what color you used? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails